Friday 5 October 2018

Story Artist @ Warner Bros. Animation

That was an awesome chapter in my life this year, working on the awesome awesome series 'Green Eggs and Ham' Season 2 for Netflix based on Dr. Seuss's book of the same name. I can't say how lucky I was to be on the production, thanks so much to Cody Cameron, Robin Joseph, and Miles Thompson for taking a chance on me. I had some of the most fun I have ever had, working on story, throwing in so many ideas that I truly surprised myself.. hopefully I did justice to the show :)




The story artists were really given a lot of freedom to go off-script and bring as many original ideas to the table and it was a truly wonderful time boarding and breaking the script down, into pieces and putting it back together. The show is being produced by Ellen DeGeneres and Season 1 is expected to be released in a few months! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment